To nourish students through extracurriculars and help them develop special interests and talents, grow as well-rounded individuals, the elementary school division has made 34 club activities available to students. The details will be in the appendices and general announcements are as follows:
1. Students should voluntarily join a club based on their personal interest; time permitting, a student could join no more than three clubs.
2. Club Activities time: Mon. – Thurs. 15:20-16:20 (exceptions will be noted)
3. If there are not enough participants for a certain club, then it will be canceled accordingly.
4. Chinese Music and Wind Ensemble students should bring their own instruments.
5. Parents and Students should pay close attention to the appropriate grade level and time for each activity. Following deliberate consideration, please fill out the correct name and class when signing up. No refund would be offered following official registration.
6. Club sign up period: 8/29 10am-8/31 8pm, activities begin on 9/11